2007 SABLET Piaugier CdR

Re: 2007 SABLET Piaugier CdR

Postby RobFrost » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:31 pm

Original offer letter:

Dear Friends,

We’ve received an unusual number of requests for this wine today so it must have been scored or written up somewhere? I can’t find the source of the frenzy but the price appears tough to pass up - maybe it’s just 2007 Rhone craziness but I doubt it (a few emails maybe, but not this many?) Whatever the reason, I know very little about this wine but it does come from an excellent pedigree and is supposedly low-moderate in alcohol. It is Grenache dominant with 25-40% Syrah and, for $9.99, my guess is that it’s fraught with very little risk on your part. If anyone can find the source of the sudden interest in this wine, please post to the Forum Board.

Here you go - with perfect provenance.

NO SALES TO RETAILERS OR WHOLESALERS

2007 Domaine de Piaugier Cotes du Rhone "Sablet" - $9.99

Please give us your maximum number up to 24/person and we will allocate accordingly

To order: niki@garagistewine.com

This wine arrives with impeccable provenance in a few weeks, early August - we also have a second shipment set to depart from the winery next week which will arrive in mid-late Sept (check OARS for local pick up). Either way, this item will ship during the Fall shipping season.

Out of state orders will be held for free under ideal storage conditions (56 degrees/70%humidity) until shipping is possible. Locals may pick up at their leisure.

For current local pick up and arrival/ship information, please see your OARS link below (at the bottom of this offer) - don’t know how to access your OARS? Simply click the link and see your account. You can also paste the link into your browser. If you are having trouble with your link or your account, please contact: support@garagistewine.com

NO SALES TO RETAILERS OR WHOLESALERS

Thank you,

Jon Rimmerman
Garagiste
Seattle, WA

Rhone6539
RobFrost

Return to Garagiste Offers